Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sydney - More Pictures

Chinatown
Sydney Central Hostel where I stayed
Central Business District
An Old House in the CBD
Luna Park on the north side of Sydney
One of the ferry terminals
Maritime Museum in Darling Harbor

What did you say, mate?


There are some words or sentences that Australians use that took me a while to figure out.  Let's see if you can guess what they are.  I will have the answers in a later post.

1.  What are sultanas?

2.  What is a flat white?

3.  What do you mean by "Stop Creeping" when driving on the highway?

1 comment:

  1. Tim, I was trying to decide whether to go to see Uluru but looking at the pictures, I thought it look too much like Arizona - Monument Valley, Sedona, etc. It's also quite remote so it will take another 3-4 days for me to make that trip. I think the Great Barrier Reef is a much more interesting and unique place.

    ReplyDelete