Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stopping in Victoria Falls

It's the 4th day of our first safari. We arrived in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, yesterday afternoon. We'll be here until Friday. I am updating this blog using my iPhone, which is not the easiest thing to do. I can't upload any pictures because it will be too difficult. But I want to update everyone where I am.
So far it's it's been a lot of driving in Botswana. We've been to a rhino sanctuary called Khama. We also went to an elephant sanctuary called Elephant Sands. It's amazing seeing the animals up close and  in their natural environment. I took some wonderful pictures of rhinos, elephants, zebras, giraffes and a whole lot of other animals. I will post in this blog when I get a chance to upload them to my laptop.
Tomorrow we'll be going to Chobe National Park where there are a lot of other animals. I'm looking forward to hopefully see some lions as well. Following that we'll be driving south back towards South Africa.  I will be back in Johannesburg on Sunday, spend the night, and on Monday will be going to Kruger National Park for two days of Safari.  Kruger is well known for its variety of animals.
I hope to share some pictures with you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment