Sunday, August 29, 2010

Comments Please....

Hey friends, you've been reading this blog. I hope you like it. But sometimes I don't know.
I don't see any comments at all. Who are you?
Am I writing rubbish or do you enjoy reading my blogs?
Any topics you'd like to know more about? More pictures?
I run into new things every day but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested.
It's also a forum for my friends to exchange ideas and opinions.
So, don't be shy. Say something. I'd like to hear from you.

Other future topics I have in mind:
Singapore (I'm going there next week on a business trip)
My Apartment or is it a hotel?
The lake where my apartment is, which has a surprising Arizona connection.
Tropical Fruits - durian, mangosteen, rambutan, longan, jackfruit, etc
What's for lunch? Where do I go eat and what do I eat?
My teammates - Tommy, Alan, Lenny, Henry, Victor, et al. Are they really Vietnamese?
Vietnamese Coffee
What's a xe om?

No comments:

Post a Comment